BS in Medicine from the University of Valladolid.
Doctor´s degree ” Cum Laude ” in medicine from The University of Navarra.
BS in Odontology from The European University of Madrid.
Residency Training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the H.G.U. Gregorio Marañon in Madrid.
Certified by the European Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Head of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Unit at The University Clinic of Navarra.
Staff member of the Ruber International Hospital in Madrid.
Experience at The Centre for Corrective Jaw Surgery in Santa Barbara
( California, U.S.A ) with Director Dr. William Arnett ( 1999, 2000, 2005 )
- The Spanish Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery ( SECOM ).
- European Association of Craneo-Maxillofacial Surgery ( EACMFS ).
- Internacional Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery ( IAOMFS ).
- The Spanish Association of Microsurgery ( AEM ).
- The Spanish Association of Head and Neck Surgery.
- The Spanish Association of Craneomandibular Dysfunction and Orofacial
- Pain ( SEDCYDO ).
- The Spanish Association of Periodontics and Osseointegration ( SEPA ).
” The Gomez Iglesias Prize ” in 1998, for the best original project presented in The Spanish Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
The Mapfre Foundation of Medicine Investigation Scholarship.
Member of The Editoral Board of the Spanish Oral and Maxillofacial Journal.
Author of articles in specialized national and international Journals of medicine including the Journal of Craneofacial Surgery, Pastic and Reconstructive Surgery, The Spanish Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery among others.
Bone regeneration surgery, Orthognatic Surgery of the face and smile, Sleep Apnea and tooth replacement.