BS in Medicine and Surgery with Distinction from The University of Navarra.
Doctorate degree “Cum Laude” in Medicine and Surgery from The University of Navarra.
Training Residency in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery at The University of Navarra.
Associate lecturer in The Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Department of The University of Navarra.
Specialized training in Aesthetic Surgery at The Tecnon Clinic and The Quiron Clinic in Barcelona and The Academikliniken in Sweden and the NYU in New York.
Staff member of the Tapia Institute of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery in Barcelona.
Fellowship in Aesthetic Surgery at UT Southwestern in Dallas, Texas.
Chief Doctor and Plastic Surgeon at The Ethia Medical and Aesthetic Center.
- The Spanish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (SECPRE).
- The Spanish Association of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery (AECEP).
- Ibero Latin American Federation of Plastic Surgery (FILACP).
- International Confederation for Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Society (IPRAS).
- The Basque, Navarre, Rioja and Aragon Society (SVNRA) of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery.
Prizes awarded for research work on silicon breast prostheses:
- The international FILACP first prize (2004).
- The regional SVNRA first prize (2003).
- The national SECPRE first prize (2002).
- The McGhan National Scholarship for the best training curriculum in Aesthetic Surgery (2004).
Author of articles in prestigious international medical journals of plastic surgery: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Annals of Plastic Surgery, beroamerican Journal of Plastic Surgery,among others.
Facial aesthetic surgery, breast surgery, corporal contour surgery, male aesthetic surgery aesthetic medicine.